AnsweredAssumed Answered

Importing Content

Question asked by Señora Goodenough on Aug 13, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 14, 2015 by Stefanie Sanders

I am familiar with importing content, started using Canvas in April.  I have everything ready to go for this school year.  Our school updated the district opening page for Canvas.  I am trying to import content from one course to another.  I click on "select content" as I just want a couple of file to import.  The process stops at that point after I choose a class to import from.  No option to select the content appears.  Do I have to hit "import" first before the option to select the specific content is given to me?  I don't remember doing this earlier in the summer!  Second question-I have 7 courses starred on my course tab for this school year.  When I go to import content, even if I don't have "select past courses"...they ALL show up including last years course that are labeled the same with same hours...is there a way to limit the courses to import from to include JUST this current semester or is this a district issue with admin and their class descriptions?  All was working perfectly for me until the past couple of weeks!  Thanks for any imput.

Outcomes