AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to I get the school, I attend, to unlock a specific file

Question asked by Krista Michelle Owens on Mar 27, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2019 by Eric Werth

I am a student at Goldenwest College in Huntington Beach, CA. CRN 61627. I am not able to download a specific file. The teacher and the IT Support group say the file is unlocked. My computer is up to date. I have Windows 365 running and Java Script is enabled. I have used a PC running Windows 7, Mac Book Pro laptop using Safari, Chrome and Firefox. I'm also using an iMac desktop with MS Office 365 with Windows. Java script is installed and is enabled.  I gave gone through all of my class quizzes and document submissions and have made sure that everything has been completed and submitted.  But I cannot gain access to the file. The screen continues to save "File is Locked".  The instructor, Professor Warren Carter told me that he unlocked the file a couple of weeks ago, and that I am the only student experiencing this problem. I am authorizing you and the IT Support staff at GoldenWest College, in Huntington Beach, CA, to access my records in order to enable this specific locked file. If the problem is not on your side, please tell me what I need to do to fix it on my side.

Please see the attached screen shots.

Thank you for your assistance.

Krista Owens

Golden West College

kowens10@student.cccd.edu

C00387781

Class info: DM160-61627

Outcomes