AnsweredAssumed Answered

Dates and status changes

Question asked by Leta Berkshire on Apr 2, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2019 by Shandy Beck

So I have a question and I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced this.  Last week, I updated all of my online classes for Spring Quarter.  I was done and then published the classes.  Sunday I discovered that 2 of the classes had different due dates, that I did not put in.  Due dates went anywhere from January to June.  These were not the dates that I put in.  I had already published the classes.  I remember telling my daughter that I had gotten everything ready for the start of classes.  We were going on a road trip and I didn't know how much time or internet I would have during certain parts of the trip.  

Anyway, I spent Monday fixing the two classes and resetting everything.  Then I discovered this morning, that two of the classes were "unpublished" even though I had done the "publishing" last week.  I have a checklist I go through with each class for each quarter and everything was marked, including marking published.

So, back to my question.  Has anyone ever experienced either dates changing or status changing?  I received a not so nice email from our Canvas expert.  She doesn't think that Canvas does anything wrong.

Thanks for your comments.

Outcomes