Hello K12 Canvas Friends -
Welcome back for those who have been out for the Summer. And for those who were still in the office, things are heating up with start of school!
I recently heard from our friends at Esko that they are loving the new Canvas UI and the new dashboard. It made me stop and reflect on what have been my favorite new Canvas features in the last 6 months or so. Here's what made the top of my list.
What features are you all excited about for the start of school and plan on sharing with teachers are they gear up for the start of school?
- New UI
- Excuse an Assignment
- Multiple Grading Periods - This is behind a Feature Flag
- Differentiated Assignments by Individual
- Gradebook columns changes by user are sticky (doesn't change)
- Mark Modules as done
- Anonymous peer review
- Can like discussions
- Manage profile pictures
- Can publish and unpublish files
- Better rich content editor
Standards/Learning Mastery Gradebook