AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do you identify where in the modules a page is located?

Question asked by Gerald Lenaz on Jun 6, 2019
Latest reply on Jun 7, 2019 by Gerald Lenaz

I wondering if there is a way to look at page properties (or really any file or piece of content) and know where is it located in your Modules or Canvas course.  Similar functionality is in File Explorer or Google Drive when you search for a file and can right click on the file and find "Located in which folder"?

The Case Study that caused this question is I'm copying over a course from another instructor and during the Import/Copy process there were a few errors.  When clicking on the errors, it brings up a page, but I have no context on where this page fits in the flow of the course.  It is currently unpublished, but I'd like to know more context of if this is a page that needs to be fixed and published?  Or if it is an old/throwaway page that I can simply delete?

I've tried searching the Modules pages using the Find function in my Chrome browser, but it doesn't seem to find it, so was looking for any other ideas on where I can find where these pages live in the course and Modules.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you need other information or screenshots, etc.

Jerry

Outcomes