AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I unenrol as a student in my own course but remain a teacher?

Question asked by Aaron Moore on Sep 1, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 1, 2015 by Aaron Moore

Somehow I accidentally enrolled as a student in one section of my Multimedia class. When I try to remove the student enrollment, I get an error and nothing is changed.

This is a problem because now when I look at the syllabus only the one section shows up, rather than all of my section's assignment dates. Hopefully this has an easy solution?

Update: This is now also hiding unpublished assignments and other material in the modules page. I've tried to unenroll myself as a student and just be the teacher but I don't seem to be able to do this successfully.

Update 2: And now everything that had disappeared in one of the modules are now showing up again but they're all published in that module.

Update 3: I unpublished the assignments I don't want to show up yet in the module mentioned above, and when I refreshed the page they were hidden again.  Yet unpublished assignments in other modules are still shown, just not published. I'm guessing this is some kind of bug related to me accidentally enrolling in the course as a student. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

Outcomes