If you are using formula questions where the correct result is 0 (zero) and the student correctly enters zero, the system will complain that there are unanswered questions when trying to submit the quiz.
- current (2019-08-22) version of canvas installed and running at canvas.instructure.com
Steps to reproduce:
- create a new QUESTION BANK
- in the question bank create at least one FORMULA QUESTION where the result is 0, e.g. "what is [A] * 0", enter 0 as the correct result in the formula field
- create a QUIZ drawing questions from this question bank
- choose to display ONE QUESTION AT A TIME
- choose to show correct results at the end
- When filling in the results and stepping through the quiz, the questions with result=0 will not be checked off on the right of the screen
- When pressing "SUBMIT" on the page with the last question a pop-up will show saying there are unanswered questions in the quiz
- On the result-feedback page however all questions will be marked as correctly answered.