I can see all of my course contents in the mobile app, but I can't see anything through the WilmU page...

Jump to solution
mclapp002
Community Novice

I can see all of my course contents in the mobile app, but I can't see anything through the WilmU page...

I'm trying to access all of my assignments and discussion board to upload a video, and I have access to it on my cell phone but not on my web browser...

0 Likes
1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @mclapp002 and welcome to the Community.  Are you still experiencing the same issue?  I see from Instructure Status  that currently all systems are operational but that yesterday (8/31) some users had page errors.  If you haven't check recently I would suggest logging in again to see if you class content appears.  There has also been quite a bit written about Internet Explorer and issues arising from this browser.  Have you tried in something like Chrome and/or FireFox?  If you are still having trouble, it might not be bad to contact Canvas Support either and reporting the issue (see How do I get help with Canvas as a student?).

All the best! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes