How can I access my ebook

Jump to solution
villagr5
Community Novice

I have paid for the access code and logged in, but I can't access the ebook, when I click on the introduction or on any tab they are all blank.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @villagr5  and welcome to the Community.  There may be a couple of things happening here.  First, if Canvas seems to be working ok but the ebook isn't, this is something you probably need to contact your instructor or institution to figure out.  There are many ways that ebooks may be accessed in Canvas, but usually if a code isn't working that is an issue the institution or publisher's support needs to fix.

Being said there have been folks that reported blank pages in Canvas.  While all systems appear to be operational now (see Instructure Status), some people experienced issues on 8/31.  You might log in again and see if the problem still exists.  I have also heard of issues with Canvas and Internet Explorer.  If you are using IE you could consider trying with Chrome and/or Firefox instead.  This may fix the issue but if not, then contacting Canvas Support (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?) might be your best option.

I hope this helps and best wishes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes