Canvas Courses not Published

Jump to solution
millerc1214
Community Novice

My canvas courses are still acting like they haven't been published.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @millerc1214  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not exactly sure what the policies are at your school for your instructors, but at our school, our instructors are responsible for publishing their own courses so that our students can access the content.  Your school may have a similar policy in place.  They may also have configured/programmed things in such a way that courses are published on the course start date automatically.  I would recommend reaching out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning department to see if they can help you with this issue.  They may need to contact your instructor to have him/her publish your course so that you and your classmates can access the course curriculum.  I found this page on your school's website that may help: Orientation for Your Online Class | University of Wisconsin - Stout.  I hope this will help, Chelsea.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes