I need access to TCHE2491 and TCHE2514

Jump to solution
richard_johnso1
Community Novice

I have an urgent issue. I coordinate TCHE2491 and TCHE2514... The same courses taught at different campuses. TCHE2491 is the parent... 2514 is meant to be the mirror image... I now cannot see 2514... BUT 2491 has the full list of students. The students at the Brunswick Campus NEED to see their course TCHE 2514 and submit their assignments. It just needs to be a mirror image of TCHE2491. Students are currently submitting assignments. PLEASE HELP!!!

ALSO, Laurie Werrett, the tutor of TCHE2514 at Brunswick Campus can't even see the Grades and Students submissions for TCHE2491. Laurie needs to have full access to TCHE2491 and TCHE2514. As coordinaroe I thought I have given him permission and that's what it shows, but he cant see the grades and submissions of TCHE2491. Please HELP!

Thank You

Richard 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@richard_johnso1 ‌, this specific issue needs to be addressed by Canvas Support. Have you or your colleague initiated a support ticket yet? If not, please do so: How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor? provides general instructions for initiating a case, but if your school has customized its help menu, please follow the support process provided by your institution.

View solution in original post

0 Likes