How do I paste my syllabus into the course page marked 'Course Syllabus' when there is no edit button on that page?

Jump to solution
drow
Community Novice

As you can see from the title... I have a RT saved copy of my syllabus... I simply (in one step please) need to paste it into my course page marked "Syllabus" in Canvas, for my SVA course... not all that other stuff in the two existing threads where are not helpful.  Also the page mentions an Edit button but there is none and under Edit there is cut and delete and select all but no PASTE is highlighted whether copy is selected or not.

This should not be rocket science... it should be simple and easy to copy and past text into the appropriate spot.

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @drow  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Ah, but there is an edit button if you have permission to edit the syllabus Description. Below is a screenshot from one of my courses...........

323583_pastedImage_1.png

If you do not see an Edit button, then access has somehow been restricted, and I would suggest you contact your school's Canvas Admin.

Learn more at How do I use the Syllabus as an instructor? , and at How do I edit the Syllabus description in a course? 

I did find this email link on the SVA website for assistance with online courses: online@sva.edu

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes