Access Denied for students

Jump to solution
janet0643
Community Novice

I am a teacher in Broward County, Florida.  Since August, I am trying to give access to my students in Spanish 3 in CANVAS.  I published the textbook with the Broward Edition, and still is not working for my students.  I have no problem to access the textbook, but when I change "Student View" or the students want to access the TB, the message is "Access Denied".  That is also happened with other Spanish courses.  Please, let me know what to do.  I already called to CANVAS, and I followed the instruction, but is not working...

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @janet0643  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Unfortunately, I think this kind of question might be a bit hard to troubleshoot here...mainly because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question.  Have you had an opportunity to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator?  I think that's where I would start because you may have a textbook publisher app integrated with your Canvas environment...but I'm not 100% sure of that.  Your school's local Canvas admin should be able to help with that, hopefully.  I know this might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I do hope that it helps to point you in the right direction to get the assistance you need for your course.  Good luck, Janet!

View solution in original post

0 Likes