All assignments for one Canvas course stuck on loading

Jump to solution
eric_rigby
Community Novice

I keep getting the same "Loading" screen when trying to log into the assignments and quizzes for one specific course. It doesn't happen for other courses I teach, and it also doesn't happen for another instructor who tried going into the same course. 

I can access the assignment via email when I get the notification that a student has finished an assignment, but it doesn't take me to the same SpeedGrader screen that I normally would grade assignments in. Instead, it takes me to a "Submission Details" page. So I can still input grades, but it's not letting me access the SpeedGrader I normally use. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @eric_rigby  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I am not quite understanding what you are asking. There really is only one SpeedGrader in a course, and I am not understanding, " trying to log into the assignments and quizzes".

You log into Canvas, then navigate to a course, then access/navigate to an assignment. Canvas will also notify you on the Home page that you have submissions to grade, and provides a link to SpeedGrader, the assignment, and the first student's submission.

So the path is Canvas>Course>Assignment>SpeedGrader. Where along that path are you encountering the issues?

Thank you, and we will try to help you when we learn more. Screenshots are helpful.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes