Missing Assignment Submission

Jump to solution
gerlindeowl
Community Novice

I submitted and assignment last week, the instructor got back to me today saying that she couldn't find my submission. Has this ever happened to someone else? How do I stop this from happening in the future?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @gerlindeowl  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm sure that this has happened to people before...but since this is the global Canvas Community website, I couldn't point to a specific person/course/school.  Do you know what web browser you were using when you submitted the assignment to your instructor?  Sometimes, people have had problems submitting work using Internet Explorer (now not supported) or Edge as their browser, and people find that using Firefox or Chrome is a much better option for them.

Also, you might want to make a call or submit a help desk ticket to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk to see if they can investigate this further for you.  You never know what they might be able to help you with.  Please refer to How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌ for more information.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Gerlinde.  Please sign out if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post