AnsweredAssumed Answered

Low Grade Flagging

Question asked by Angela Hanberg on Sep 24, 2019

In the new (or old) gradebook, is there any way to flag certain scores? For example, anything lower than an 80% requires a retake?

I am trying to streamline and simplify my workflow. I have 50 students in 14 different concurrent courses, complete non-structured. My "To-Do" list keeps showing me the same assignments to address, even after I have corrected and offered feedback on them. I would like to be able to click on my gradebook and instantly see which students have low assessments that require further review and/or retake exams. Basically, anything that will make my life easier!

After scoring is complete in Canvas, the final completions have to be recorded on our in-house record keeping system as well. I would like to be able to hide specific students' assignment groups after those have been recorded. However, because we have no start dates, end dates, or due dates, it's impossible to simply hide an entire assignment after everyone has completed. There will always be new students working on every assignment. 

Does anyone know some amazing gradebook tricks to make my life simpler? 

Outcomes