I have a macbook 2015 version I think, i was wondering if anyone else was having problems getting through to canvas through safari... it won't load any of my modules or anything

Jump to solution
rhiane-joy_davi
Community Novice

I was wondering if anyone can help! I have just started university and using my macbook for my notes! Due to already having this macbook for a while I was wondering if anyone else is having problems accessing canvas! I can download it as a app due to my macbook not being the supported software update but even when i access on safari it doesn't actually load any of my modules or assignments in which i need....

0 Likes
1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @rhiane-joy_davi  and welcome the Community.  There have been a number of reports about students having issues accessing Canvas due to outdated computer operating systems or unsupported browsers.  I would definitely suggest checking these pages to ensure that your computer meets minimum requirements, What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas? and Which browsers does Canvas support? 

If your computer and browser meet minimum requirements, I would suggest contact Canvas Support (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?)  as they may have suggestions on a solution.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

0 Likes