Having issues turning in an assignment

Jump to solution
Community Novice

I am having issues turning in an assignment.

I was unable to turn it in yesterday and still can not turn the assignment in today.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @125355  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  One of the first things to check is your web browser.  Generally speaking, I think you'll find that using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox will give you a better browsing experience when navigating around Canvas.  This includes submitting assignments to your instructor(s).  Also, check out Which browsers does Canvas support?‌ and note that Internet Explorer is no longer supported.  Make sure that you are using an up-to-date version of your browser, too.  And, if you are already using Chrome or Firefox, give the other a try to see if you have different results.  If none of those options work, then I would recommend that you reach out to Canvas Support via your "Help" menu: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this information will be of help to you, Jose.  Please sing out if you have any other questions about this information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes