Since this is not noted in the documentation and is a feature of Studio, Support suggested I create this discussion so others are aware of it.
You can get a transcription of any Studio recording that has added Captions. It will require some editing but is easy to do.
1. Publish captions for the recordings.
2. Open the recording, and select "Captions"
3. Click on the 3"dots" at the top right and select "download". This will create a zip file.
4. Open the zip file and click on either of the "srt" files within. You will be prompted to select an application to open the file. You can select Word or Notepad to open it.
5. The transcription will display. Edit it to delete all of the "time" notations.