Why do I have no access to modules??

Jump to solution
s_meade
Community Novice

I have been unable to access any module information since the beginning of the semester, can you please advise as to why I am being put at a disadvantage as I am unable to complete work each week for lectures, also exams are up and coming. It is necessary for this to be rectified asap in order for me to be able to get the best out of my studies. Please advise.

Kind Regards 

Shantelle Meade

1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @s_meade and welcome to the Community.  Sorry to hear about the issue you are facing.  I would suggest you first double check that your computer and web browser is supported (see What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas? and Which browsers does Canvas support?).  It is also never a bad idea to try to access Canvas with two different browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox.  If this doesn't work your best bet would likely to be to contact Canvas Support directly (see How do I get help with Canvas as a student?).  There can be a number of reasons why you cannot access Modules.  Some of these may be technical, but it can also be the result of how your instructor has structured the course.  Support personnel can review your course itself to see whether the culprit is likely technical or due to how the course is set up.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post