How do I make questions' answers show up?

Jump to solution
afarver1
Community Novice

I did my LUOA lesson as normal. I read, took notes, and then did the review questions. I turned in my answers, but it wouldn't let me see what was correct/incorrect. It says that I cannot view the answers until I take the review for the second time. I have to know which ones I got wrong in order for me to be ready to take it for the second time. How do I make the answers show up? Is there anything I can do?

0 Likes
1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hello  @afarver1  and welcome to the Community!  It sounds as though this is a setting specifically set by your instructor.  There isn't much that you or anyone in the Community could do to help.  Your best option is to contact your course instructor and let this individual know your thoughts on viewing what you missed before taking the assessment again.  It could be that the instructor would like you to take the assessment twice before seeing which responses are right/wrong, or that the instructor doesn't realize that the assessment is set up to prevent you from viewing what is correct/incorrect until the second assessment is completed.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post