A question about submission

Jump to solution
zzhao56
Community Novice

Hello,everyone!

I've met a problem.Today the prefessor gave us a quiz and we are assumed to upload our code to the canvas before the due(10.45am).I clicked the submit buttom on 10.45,but it shows me ".....failed.......".I was wondering that if i was late.Then,i opened another assignment that i haven't submit yet,i press the buttom submit and found there is an option called"click here to find a file you've already uploaded".I clicked and found the file has been uploaded exactly.Then i checked the submissiom detail,it shows mo submisson.So,i am wondering wether i have submited the quiz or not.

Thank you very much for answering my question!

1 Solution
Robbie_Grant
Community Champion

@zzhao56 

Welcome to the Canvas Community!!!

Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You have posted your question in the Canvas Community public forum.  This forum is designed to answer questions regarding how to use the Canvas Learning Management System.   As such, we do not have access to your courses or course content. If the time was set for 10:45 and you clicked at 10:45 then there is a good chance that the submission did not go through.  

I would recommend contacting your instructor for more information regarding course specific questions like the one above.

Robbie

View solution in original post