Why do I keep getting un-enrolled from a course that I am in?

Jump to solution
Community Novice

I am a student.

I was absent for the first month of school for health reasons, and I was temporarily un-enrolled from our school's system as a whole, but I am re-enrolled and back with the classes I was going to start the year out with originally. My account is the same as it was before. As the title says, I keep getting un-enrolled from one specific class I am in on a daily basis, and have had to rejoin it every day if I want access as a student. It shows up as a past class in my courses, but I can't submit work for that course, just view the files that are unlocked. The teacher of the class has emailed our IT guy and VP (who knows my situation) about this, but I figured I'd ask because it seems nobody has asked this specific question before and gotten a thorough answer. My guess is that it is something to be done on an administrative level, but if there's anything maybe I'm doing wrong, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @476220  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am sorry to read that you are having difficulties with continued access to one or more of your courses.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Canvas Community members wouldn't be able to directly assist you with your question simply because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  It sounds like you are doing everything right, though, by reaching out to people at your school who should be able to look at this issue further.  This may include a local Canvas administrator, people from your school's IT department, etc.  My advice to you would be keep checking with those folks at your school for updates...as they would be the best ones to help troubleshoot and ultimately get your Canvas account figured out.  Good luck to you, Sawyer!

View solution in original post