Is anyone else seeing this? When attempting to create an Office 365 Collaboration, a "your session has expired" error occurs. I have filed Case 04930126 with Instructure to see if they can identify the cause.
Steps to reproduce:
- In a Canvas course, click COLLABORATIONS in the course navigation menu.
- Click START A NEW COLLABORATION.
- Select OFFICE 365.
- Log in to Office 365 when prompted.
- Select WORD as the document type (or whatever...it doesn't matter).
- Enter a name for the document.
- Select one or more students to collaborate with (optional).
- Click SAVE.
Result: Two error messages are displayed:
- Your session has expired, please log back in.
- An unexpected error occurred.
Expected result: The new O365 collaboration is created without errors.