What Computer is required Paralegal Studies

Jump to solution
beasonstephan
Community Novice

Hi my name is Stephan. My class start November 25. I don't have a computer yet need to know what to buy.

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @beasonstephan  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  There are many, many brands and models of computers out on the market today...so part of this is personal preference for what you like.  For example, do you want a fast processor, lots of memory (RAM), a large hard drive, etc?  If you are concerned about requirements for Canvas, here are some helpful resources:

But, keep in mind that you'll also probably want a computer that is capable of supporting other software you install, too.  I'm not sure if there will be software to install for your classes, but that might also be something to take into consideration.

The short answer is...most modern computers these days are going to be able to handle Canvas just fine.  Again, it's a matter of personal preference as to the specs you want in a new computer and how much you are willing to spend.  I know that's some general information...but hope that it's enough to at least get you started.  Good luck!

View solution in original post