When do classes appear in canvas?

Jump to solution
aiello83
Community Novice

When do classes for Spring 2020 appear in canvas?  I registered weeks ago but they are not there yet? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @aiello83  Thank You for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest Feature Ideas, write blog posts, collaborate with others, join groups, review "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to answer this question here because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  The best advice I can give you is to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator(s) to inquire about when you'll see your courses in Canvas.  (Make sure that they aren't already listed in your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen within Canvas.)  Here is a webpage I found on your school's website where there's a link on the left to get help: Blackboard & Canvas | Information Resources and Technology | Rowan University.  I hope this will be of help to you, Jennifer.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes