Plagiarism

Jump to solution
paul15
Community Novice

When we submitted an assessment in the canvas the plagiarism report was not generated, it been 2 days what to do now?

1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @paul15  Welcome to the Canvas Community. You did not state which plagiarism tool you are using, but I can tell you from my own experience recently that the Plagiarism Framework version of Turnitin had issues earlier this week that were only resolved yesterday.  You can see a bit of what happened here:  Turnitin Status  (scroll down a bit). 

You also did not indicate if you are a faculty member or a student. If you are a student, be sure to check with your instructor first.  (There are settings that can be used so that students do not see the report immediately.) If you are the instructor, check with your local support for some guidance.  If you have Turnitin, you can either wait for the report to generate OR you should have a Resubmit to Turnitin button below each submission in SpeedGrader.  But it still may be a good idea to check with your local support to see if others have had the issue and the best way to resolve it.

I hope this helps a bit, Paul.

View solution in original post