AnsweredAssumed Answered

Trouble Accessing Quizzes and Readings on Canvas

Question asked by Srija Potluri on Jan 8, 2020
Latest reply on Jan 8, 2020 by Stefanie Sanders
Hello,
I've been having some problems with accessing homework on Canvas. The course modules tab says that there are two quizzes and readings due by the next class, however, I cannot open the quizzes or the course readings. 
I tried clicking on the "take the quiz" button for both quizzes that were assigned, but it did not open up to a page where I could see the questions and answer them as you showed us in class. Essentially, nothing happened when I clicked on this button. 
A similar problem occurred with the other modules listed in the modules page. Although I can click on these pages, they open to a blank screen with no assigned reading and there is no indication of where to go next to access the assigned reading. 
I have attached screenshots of my quiz page and assigned reading below. The screenshot of the quiz includes a small rectangular outline around the "take the quiz" button because the option is selected. However, the page did not load or open up a new page with the quiz. 
I was wondering if there were any suggestions on how to fix this issue. Any help is highly appreciated!

Outcomes