the assiments in my Psyc class says there lock it only apears that way for that class

Jump to solution
jeramiah_michau
Community Novice

I log in it works fine except when I try to do the assiments for my psyc class it says its locked I tried to contact the teacher he sent it to you guys please help me.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @jeramiah_michau  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  You were correct to contact your instructor.  It sounds like he may need to review some of the settings he has configured for his Modules in your course to see if they are locking you out of accessing content.  Do you know if other classmates are also locked out of that same content?  If so, then it is definitely something your instructor will need to possibly change on his end.  Since most of us here in the Canvas Community do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s), it's a bit hard for us to troubleshoot an issue like this because we cannot view your courses.  However, your instructor can contact the folks at the Canvas Help Desk (How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?), or he can contact people at your school such as a local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  I visited your school's website, and I found the following page that might be of help: eLearning Services | Shoreline Community College.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Jeramiah.  Please let Community members know if you have any further questions about this information...thanks!  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes