How do students access TurningPoint in a course?

Jump to solution
crystal_twaddel
Community Participant

How do students access TurningPoint in a course?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @crystal_twaddel ...

I've not used TurningPoint myself, so I won't be able to help answer your question directly.  But, I did find this topic here in the Community that might help: TurningPoint.  Also, if you search for the words "TurningPoint" and "Canvas" in Google, there are several links from other schools that have directions that might help.  But, you might want to first start out by contacting someone at your school about this integration...as they may know the specifics and how to get you started.  I found this page on your school's website, eLearning Department, where you might be able to inquire more about this.

Also, not related to your question, I noticed that you only display your initials in your profile name.  Community Managers ask that you provide your first and last name in your profile so that we can identify who you are.  Check out the "Be you" section within this document: What are the Canvas Community guidelines?

I hope these resources will be of help to you, C N.  Please let us know if you have any questions about this info...thanks!

View solution in original post