how can i enroll into a course or get registered for a course. in my ladok account, my course is coming as upcoming but not letting me select or register it. in my canvas account, it says not courses registered yet. I have attached screen shot

Jump to solution
tayyba_tahir
Community Novice

how can i enroll into a course or get registered for a course. in my ladok account, my course is coming as upcoming but not letting me select or register it. in my canvas account, it says not courses registered yet. I have attached screen shot for your kind reference

1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @tayyba_tahir  Welcome to the Canvas Community! The screenshot you kindly provided depicts an application that is managed by your school. The forum in which you've posted your question is where Canvas users gather to exchange their ideas and practices about using Canvas software, and our members don't have information about specific school policies. Would you contact your school directly to straighten out the registration issues? I found this contact site on your school's website that might help you get to the right department: Högskolan Väst - Kontakta och besöka 

Good luck.

View solution in original post