I hate this canvas account. did not allow me to do my assignment. I want it disable right now.

Jump to solution
sodunlade7966
Community Novice

This canvas did not allow me to get to my assignment. I want it disable right now. I need to do my weekly test. I cannot get to my class.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @sodunlade7966  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties accessing your courses in Canvas. You've posted your concerns to a global community where people gather to exchange their ideas about how to use Canvas software, and since the members participating here don't have direct access to your account and device, we can only provide limited troubleshooting assistance. 

It's a good possibility that the reason you're not able to access your courses and assignments is that your browser is out of date and unsupported. Which browsers does Canvas support?‌ lists the browsers and versions to use, so please compare what is installed on your device to the list in the document, and update if necessary.

If this doesn't satisfactorily address the issue, a Canvas support agent can look directly at your account and help get your access problem resolved. Students can contact Canvas Support by following the instructions in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌; some schools have customized their help menus so that students are assisted by local support at the school, in which case please ask the school IT department to help. I found the necessary contact information for your school on this page of the website: https://help.egcc.edu/portal/home 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes