Online Assignments

Jump to solution
tcheatham9049
Community Novice

Assignments. I think that I need help submitting my assignments for my online class

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @tcheatham9049  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Canvas provides teachers with considerable flexibility in how they can have students submit assignments, and you have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users who only have access to their own courses, and would not be able to troubleshoot your specific use. Just as it is with a traditional course, the first person you should be asking this question is your teacher, and you can learn how to do that at How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student? 

However, here are some links to some guides that you might also find useful. Pick the one that most closely matches what your teacher has asked for...........

As you can see, your teachers have lots of choices in how they use the Canvas Assignment feature, but don't let this long list daunt you - most teachers have a favorite and stick to it.

Also, you might find Canvas user support at your own school. I did find a useful Distance Learning page on Chaffey College's website that might be helpful. It even includes an email link for assistance OnlineEd@chaffey.edu

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes