Cannot see the assignments

Jump to solution
colton_bolinger
Community Novice

I have logged in and used my access code and I can see all the modules and assignments, however when I click on the assignment, my screen is blank. There is nothing on the right side of my screen as a to-do list, I cannot view my calendar, or the dashboard. I am on a Mac, what do I need to do to view these things? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @colton_bolinger  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! It's quite possible that you're using an unsupported/out-of-date browser. Since you're a Mac user, I am assuming that you are using Safari to access Canvas, so please check to make sure that you are using a current version. You'll find specifics in Which browsers does Canvas support? If your device isn't running 12 or 13, Mac users need to update the OS first in order to update Safari, which will update at the same time the OS is updated.

If you have confirmed that you're using Safari 12 or 13, try switching to a different browser, again, making sure it is current: Chrome and Firefox work great with Canvas.

After performing these troubleshooting steps, if you are still not able to access Canvas, please contact Canvas Support so that a support agent can look directly at your device and its environment. Instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?, but some schools have customized the manner in which their users get support, in which case work with your local IT Desk.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes