Quiz Responses/Feeback - Limits

Jump to solution
shardy4
Community Novice

Is it possible to allow students to see which Quiz questions they got incorrect without displaying every question within the quiz?

• The difficulty with the option, "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses (Incorrect Questions Will Be Marked in Student Feedback)" is that it displays every question in the quiz, as well as the multiple choices.  For class and home quizzes, not within a Lockdown Browser, it allows students to print the entire quiz to a .pdf - thus making a copy of the quiz for sharing or testing archives.
  • I don't really wish for them to be able to share the quiz with other or future students but there is a common request from students that they be allowed to understand which questions they missed.
  • If there was an option, "Let Students See Questions Answered Incorrect" then just those few questions would be displayed.  Ideally, if would be only the question without any multiple choices or matching options.  
1 Solution
ysmalls
Community Champion

Hi  @shardy4 ,

There currently is not a setting/feature that allows what you are describing but I did find a feature request that is similar to what you are suggesting:  https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/15098-new-quizzes-better-control-to-restrict-student-viewing-o...‌ .  

I suggest you vote for this feature or if it's not exactly what you are suggesting then you can submit your own feature request:  How do I create a new feature idea in the Canvas Community?

How does the feature idea process work in the Canvas Community?‌ will help you understand the process is you are new to it.

Have a great day.

View solution in original post