Location of submit buttons

Jump to solution
tm3077
Community Novice

I cannot find the submit assignment buttons on either of my courses.  One course says it's a blue SUBMIT button at the top of the page and the other course says it is a red SUMBIT button at the bottom of the page.  I do not see either one.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@tm3077  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Typically a blue Submit Assignment button displays at the upper right of the screen as depicted in the Submit Assignment section of https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9539-421241972  I can't explain why one of your courses directs you to look for a red button at the bottom; perhaps the instructor copied and pasted those instructions from a different system, or perhaps you're being directed to an external tool for that assignment.

It's also possible that some of your assignments don't require a submission, in which case there would be no Submit Assignment button displayed for those.

If you are still not able to locate the button to submit the assignment, please use the help resources provided in your school's help menu to get direct assistance from someone who can look at your account, your courses, and your device and browser.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes