Upload assignment for student

Jump to solution
s_g_bott
Community Novice

I have a student assignment that was sent to me and I need to upload it to an assignment.  I can see how to upload ALL (after downloading) but not to add one student assignment.  Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
awilliams
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi  @s_g_bott  Welcome to the Community! I think what you are looking for is not currently possible. You can download a spreadsheet of all grades and upload a spreadsheet to change all grades, but as an instructor you can't upload a single assignment and have it appear as if the student submitted it. The student needs to upload the assignment themselves. There is a very popular feature idea for this that you can support and follow for updates at https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1124-submit-an-assignment-on-behalf-of-a-student" modifiedtitl....

If you absolutely need this to happen and there is no way for the student to upload their assignment themselves, you could contact your local Canavs administrator and they may be able to accomplish this for you using an admin feature, How do I masquerade as a user in an account?

View solution in original post

0 Likes