Recording Audio Responses

Jump to solution
amdz71
Community Novice

I have been waiting for someone to contact me from canvas support since Monday, February 10, 2020. All I get from calling Teachers of Tomorrow is that my message has been forwarded and I should get a response within 24 hours. I've been waiting all week. All I want to know is how to record an audio response to the BTLPT Oral Expression section of the practice test.

1 Solution
rmurchshafer
Community Champion

Alma,

I don't know the exact context of what you are trying to do but hopefully one of these will help.  If you are taking a Quiz in Canvas (you say practice test) you'll only be able to record an audio response if a question is set up as an Essay.  If that is the cases you'll have the Rich Content Editor and should be able to follow the steps on this page to record audio and/or video How do I record a video using the Rich Content Editor as a student? 

If it is set up as an Assignment instead of a Quiz, the above option also might work if text entry is allowed.  Or check out this link if the instructor has specifically set it up for recording or uploading media such as audio https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10668-421254356 

Hope that helps,

Rick

View solution in original post