What’s my email?

Jump to solution
sstraw7
Community Novice
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hello  @sstraw7  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users just like yourself, so we likely cannot answer your question because we can only access our own Canvas accounts and courses.

However, I can tell you that Canvas does not have a student email function.  I just tried finding your school based on your email address, but apparently there are at least two slcc.edu schools out there. Then my brain woke up - if you created your Canvas Community account using your school email address, then you already have a school student email account. If you need help managing that account, I would explore your school's website looking for tech-help links.

If by some chance you are talking about email in Canvas; then as I said earlier, there isn't any. There is an Inbox feature in Canvas that is limited to messaging the members of a Canvas course (students, teachers, etc.). You do not need to have an Inbox account created for you, it is automatically created right along with your enrollment in a Canvas course. If you are in need of instructions on how to use this featu4re, then I would recommend checking out the Inbox Chapter of the Canvas Student Guide, specifically the https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10574-4212710325 

If I have misunderstood your question, please let me know.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes