Community Novice

Electronic 1098

Where do I find my 1098?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @wledford  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, review "how to" Guides, join groups, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question seems specific to tax forms and not to the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but if you are taking a class at Troy University, your instructor would probably be the best source to ask this question.  You can contact your instructor by following the instructions provided in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌.  I also briefly looked at your school's website, and I found this page that might help point you in the right direction for this form: Financial Aid | Troy University.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Wendi.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes