Receiving an error message when loading the module page on iOS app: "The data couldn't be read because it is missing."

Jump to solution
jskearney
Community Novice

I have created modules in two courses; they are viewable when I visit the modules on my laptop in both teacher view and student view. However when I use the Canvas app on my iPhone, the modules are only viewable in one of my two courses. The course with the issue gives me the following error message when I try to view the module page on the app, "The data couldn't be read because it is missing." This doesn't happen when I load the other course's module page in the app; the page loads without a problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and cleared the app's cache. My phone has been updated to the latest operating system (iOS 13.3.1).

Thank you for the help!

Josh

1 Solution
rseilham
Community Champion

I wanted to follow up to see if you were able to figure out this issue? There was a new version of the app (v6.7) released this week. I didn't see this specific issue in the release notes, but if you haven't already, try the new app. If you are still having the issue, I would suggest you report it to Canvas Support in the app: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9714-18561185383 Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post