In short, I want to make sure I'm setting up the requirements and MasteryPath elements correctly in a module I'm designing. I've spent quite a bit of time reviewing the available official guides and resources from Kona Jones (thank you!!)
Here are the things I would like to ensure:
- students read the information pages
- move through the unit sequentially
- they have a choice assignment (GIS 4) using MasteryPaths
- How do I include the GIS 4 assignment in the Module requirements since it is variable by choice? Right now, I have left it out of the requirements list (see image below)
- If I want to make sure students must start this module as prescribed, do I click "re-lock" when presented with this decision?