Completed assignment not showing that it has been submitted

Jump to solution
adryna
Community Novice

There was a training this morning and if we finish all of the training modules by midnight tonight we will get bonus pay. I have completed all of the modules, quizzes, and assignments however, it is not registering under my grades. I have triple and quadruple checked that I completed the modules in its entirety, but there is no checkmark by the tile and it says I am only 95% complete. I thought it may just need time, so I did other tasks that took about four hours and came back - nothing. 

NameDueStatusScore
1.8 | Notification Settings Check

Submission

Submitted!
Click to test a different score
File  Upload Submission
/10
1.9 | Planting Checkpoint Quiz
Click to test a different score.      
8/8
2.4 | Scheduling Your Day Plan

Amanda Dryna submitted Mar 27 at 11:42am
File Upload Submission
/10
2.7 | Nurturing Checkpoint Quiz
6/6
3.7 | Feed-Forward Practice Discussion
Amanda Dryna submitted Mar 27 at 1pm
Discussion Submission
/10
3.9 | Flowering Checkpoint Quiz
8.5/9
4.4 | Harvesting Checkpoint Quiz
4/4
5.6 | Reviewing Key Concepts Checkpoint Quiz
6/6
Assignments
95.45%
31.50 / 33.00
Total
95.45%

So, the above shows that I submitted and received scores, however, those three do not show anything.  

*UPDATE I was able to contact LIVE CHAT and the guy said:

Okay so the 95.45% is not the percentage of completion it is the grad you received in the course since in 5.6 you got a 5/6 and in 3.9 you have a score of8.5/9 this is not a total representation of your total completion but the total grade received for the class.

7:27:36 PM
Me

Okay, so can you see if everything is completed? There are not green checkmarks on 1.8 | Notification Settings Check

7:28:48 PM

7:28:59 PM

and 3.7 | Feed-Forward Practice Discussion

7:29:12 PM
SUPPORT

from what I can see there are checkboxes for all 3 but the assignments have yet to be graded which is why it may show a bit differently from what I can see though they are complete.

7:32:06 PM
Me

okay. I just needed to make sure. I didn't want to lose the bonus for a glitch.

7:33:17 PM

Thank you

7:33:30 PM
0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@adryna  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Based on the chat transcript you provided, it appears that an assignment is still awaiting grading, which is why full completion is not yet indicated. Please contact the facilitator of the training course directly for grading status and additional assistance. The quickest way to do that is to send them a message through the Canvas Inbox (How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student?‌).

View solution in original post

0 Likes