Students don't see a published Quiz?

Jump to solution
asorrells
Community Novice

I created a quiz and then published it. One of my colleagues was added to my class as a student so she could see if she could take the quiz. (Taking the quiz on the ipad would only require: downloading the .pdf, working on it in notability, uploading it, and submitting it.)

She could not find the quiz on the student app. She could find it on her computer through the browser. But we don't want them to do it from the computer because it will take more time to do all the steps: download the sheet, send it to themselves, open it on their ipad, send to notability, take the quiz, then send the quiz back to themselves, then go back to the computer save the doc to the desktop, then upload it onto the quiz, and finally submit it. As you can see that is WAY too many steps.

Is there a glitch? Or is the app just limited enough that the students need to use the browser instead? Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Andrea Sorrells

#quiz formatting

ipad‌

1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi!

The Canvas Mobile Team shared that if you swipe left on that view you’ll get the take quiz button. They understand that it's not very unintuitive so they're going fix it so there’s no swiping involved, just the "take quiz" button. 

View solution in original post