What are the requirements to pass when you make a class S/U / Pass/Fail

Jump to solution
blazar1
Community Novice

I'm really struggling to find this information on the website. I was told by a teacher that it was you need to turn in 75% of the work, but the only explanation I found said you need either a D or C to pass.

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @blazar1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, join groups, review written and video tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community users wouldn't be able to help answer your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or the course(s) you are taking.  Your best option to discuss grades is with your instructor.  You can contact your instructor directly by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left-hand global navigation of your Canvas environment and then selecting the option to "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  More information can be found in this Guide: How to contact Canvas Support.  I hope this will be of help to you, Benjamin.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes