Publish Course Issue

Jump to solution
hectordmz86
Community Novice

Hi there community, I got an issue, whenever I try to publish my course I get a displayed message that says: "Complete registration by clicking in the "finish the registration process" link sent to your email".

The thing is that I had done that before and I don't get a new email from Canvas to do it again(if that is what Canvas asks me to do), so I don't know what to do, how can I solve this?.

Thanks in advanced Smiley Happy

0 Likes
1 Solution
awilliams
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @hectordmz86 . It sounds like something weird is going on with your Free for Teacher registration. I don't think those of us in the community will be able to help much with that so I would recommend contacting support (How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌). I work for Instructure (makers of Canvas) and I know that right now we are experiencing a heavier support volume. Since I have more access than most in the community and I know how important it is for teaching and learning to proceed in these times, I went ahead and published the course for you. I would still contact support though to make sure you won't have this issue in the future. Good luck and thank you for all you are doing for teaching and learning!

View solution in original post

0 Likes