¿Es posible cambiar los colores e imagenes de los cursos en vista de tablero como tarjetas? asi mismo tambien se podria cambiar los colores de la pantalla y fondos personalizables? si la respuesta es afirmativa, ¿como podria hacerlo? [Is it possible to ch

Jump to solution
cristinapujol
Community Novice

en la vista de tarjeta he visto que es posible cambiar los colores de cada curso por algunos prestablecidos, me gustaria saber si es posible cambiarlos por una gama de colores mas amplia e incluso por imagenes. ademas, en la configuracion del sitio se puede cambiar a interfaz de alto contraste, esto cambia los colores de toda la web, es posible personalizar estos colores tambien?

Translation from Google Translate:

In the card view I have seen that it is possible to change the colors of each course for some presets, I would like to know if it is possible to change them for a wider range of colors and even for images. In addition, in the configuration of the site you can change to a high contrast interface, this changes the colors of the entire web, is it possible to customize these colors too?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi  @cristinapujol , I apologize that your question hasn't yet received a response. The answers depend on whether you're a student, a teacher, or an admin.

View solution in original post

0 Likes