Evaluaciones importadas [Imported Assessments]

Jump to solution
jose_peirano
Community Member

Buen día,

Espero que todos estén muy bien.

Una de las profesoras de la institución en la que trabajo, importó de un curso a otro por Commons una evaluación.

No se percató que en ese curso tenía una evaluación con el mismo nombre y las mismas configuraciones de fecha y hora.

El problema está en que la importada sobreescribió a la que se encontraba en el curso y solamente puede ver los resultados en las calificaciones históricas, pero no puede ver el detalle de la evaluación para entregar un feedback adecuado.

Saludos

Este mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.

Subject: Imported Assessments

Good day,

I hope that everybody are very well.

One of the professors at the institution where I work, imported an assessment from one course to another by Commons.

You didn't notice that in that course you had an assessment with the same name and the same date and time settings.

The problem is that the imported one overwritten the one that was in the course and can only see the results in the historical grades, but cannot see the detail of the evaluation to provide adequate feedback.

Cheers

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@jose_peirano ‌

I'm sorry that no one has yet responded to this. Were you and the instructor able to resolve this sticky issue? If not, please ask Canvas Support to have a direct look to see if they can unwind it (How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌).

View solution in original post

0 Likes