To whom it may concern,
I am currently in the process of retrieving all of the students’ responses in a quiz and while working with the API for Quiz Questions, I noticed that the array for Answers has a field labeled as “migration_id” which seems to display the distractor letter (A, B, C, etc.) for each distractor that’s available in a multiple choice question. However, there is a small subset of questions which didn’t have any value in this field, even though all of the question in the assessment were imported together. Therefore, my questions are as follows,
- What is the purpose of migration_id?
- Why is it blank for some questions?
- Finally, what fields would you recommend to retrieve the order in which
- Questions are deployed in an assessment?
- Distractors are deployed in a multiple choice question?
Let me know if you need any more information to address these questions.