Move multiple questions from one bank to another in New Quizzes?

Jump to solution
lbach
Community Participant

Hi everyone,

I've been moving my classic quiz banks into New Quizzes, and I've come up against a problem that I haven't found a good solution for yet. 

If I have one large question bank that I want to split into smaller banks, right now I can only move one question at a time, which is pretty tedious. In the classic quiz banks, there was an option to select multiple questions to move simultaneously into a different question bank. Is there a function like that in New Quizzes? Or a decent work-around that doesn't involve making dozens of classic quizzes to export and re-import?

Thanks!

1 Solution
erinhmcmillan
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi, Leslie,

Migration from classic quizzes to new quizzes is currently more tedious than our team would like; they're working on functionality that will improve that process. For now, we've updated our FAQ: New Quizzes with a migration section to outline some of the migration behaviors. Let us know if one of these questions/answers works for what you're looking for. If not, you may want to hold tight as our team finishes their question bank migration project.

Thanks,

Erin

View solution in original post